How can you keep your family from becoming victims in a digital disaster? There are answers.
In 2021 Americans spent over 60 Billion dollars just to play video games. What that actually cost our nation in lost productivity and revenue is anyone’s guess. Anecdotal evidence gives rise to the notion that much of this could be used in the workforce to help balance out our economy, but instead, we have young adults in their parents’ basements watching porn and playing video games. How can you keep your family from becoming victims in a digital disaster?
Discussing Video Games with Adam Brooker
Adam Brooker grew up in the Charlotte area. He graduated high school in 2010 and went to North Carolina State University for one year. He then dropped out to enlist in the Army and ended up leaving for basic training in 2012. Adam was part of the 82 Airborn Division and five years later he finished his undergrad in North Carolina. Now Adam is in his last semester at Campbell Law School in Raleigh North Carolina.
- What is the difference between sustenance and substance?
- People can’t feel good about themselves when- what?
- How many hours a day did Adam game?
- What events caused Adam’s slight video game addiction to take a downturn?
- What used to be the goal of college and what do young people expect differently, now?
Image from Canva