How do we turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers?
Today’s American culture continues to marginalize the value of the nuclear family. This makes it easier for more and more fathers to abandon their God-given responsibility to help nurture their offspring. As a result, the issue of absentee fathers has become a maximum problem for a culture that has been minimizing their significance. How do we turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers?
Discussing Fatherhood with Ryan Roy
Ryan Roy is the leader of FBI Dads. FBI Dads stands for “fathers being involved.” Ryan is the author of “Be the Dad You Wish You Had.” His father abandoned him when he was just five years old. After many years of research and trial and error Ryan has uncovered the most effective tools and methods to teach any dad how to be the dad he wishes he had.
- How are both men and women responsible for the creation of absentee fatherhood?
- According to Ryan why are dads not so involved anymore?
- In what way are women incentivized to have fatherless children?
- What is an advantage of having God in the picture for these difficult situations?
- What is the mission of FBI Dads?
Image from Canva