Standards that have guided parents for generations have suddenly changed. How can we respond to this drastic shift in culture?
A Good America
Today’s news is filled with any number of hot-button issues; racism, abortion, white privilege, gun control, climate change, LGBTQ+ issues, and more. These are just a few hot-button issues. Our kids are being influenced by the people that they trust to form value judgments that can often contradict much of what you may be teaching them. There are some dangerous perspectives on the issues at hand that can easily shape, if not hijack, the worldview of us and our children.
Discussing Worldview with Joe Battaglia
Joe Battaglia is a broadcaster, author, and president of Renaissance Communications which is a media company whose mission is to provide media platforms for gifted communicators of Biblical truth. He is the executive producer of the nationally syndicated radio program Keep The Faith, and for over 16 years has been involved in the promotion of highly successful hit movies like “Miracles from Heaven,” “War Room,” and “I Can Only Imagine.” His latest book is “Make America Good Again.”
- What is the first thing parents need to do when trying to teach their children good v. evil?
- What movement lead to destroying the moral standard in America?
- What has more influence on people, laws, or the arts?
- What do our media habits tell us about our spiritual lives?
- Why are children lacking direction?
Image from Canva