Being a parent means you sometimes feel like you’re doing everything wrong. But, good news, we have a secret that can change that.
The Perfect Parent
As a parent, you are thrown a lot of scenarios and there is no way to prepare for every single one of them. You may know deep down that you’re not the perfect parent. As much as you’d like to be and as much as you try. Your children’s friends’ parents seem to have it all together, but I want to share a little secret with you. There are no perfect parents. In this world, anyway.
Discussing Parenting with Dave and Ann Wilson
Dave and Ann Wilson are the hosts of the radio program Family Life Today. They are authors of Vertical Marriage and No Perfect Parents. Dave was chaplain for the Detroit Lions and together they have co-founded a large church in the Detroit area called Kensington Community Church. They’ve raised three sons and now are reaping the benefits and are now playing with their grandbabies.
- Who is the secret to successful parenting?
- What is the second part of the secret to successful parenting?
- What is your goal for your children?
- What is the danger of having “happiness” be your goal for your children?
- What is the difference between joy and happiness?
- What family “hierarchy” is expressed and shown to be good?
Image from Canva