Parenting today is tough. Is it possible for us to parent according to God’s plan? What if we make mistakes? Listen in as Trace Embry speaks with John Rosemond today on the Bible Parenting Code.
The Bible Parenting Code
Last time on License to Parent:
“Our first obligation in the raising of a child is not to the child. Our first obligation is to God the father. Your second obligation is to your neighbor. Your third obligation is to your child.”
That’s John Rosemond, author of The Bible Parenting Code: Revealing God’s Perfect Parenting Plan.
“You see, parenting is about more than just the kids. It’s about serving God and others through your parenting.” We’ll talk more about that today on License to Parent.
If you missed our first conversation with Dr. John Rosemond, be sure to listen to our last episode, Raising Well Adjusted Children.
Training Our Children Today
- Is there ever a time when we train our children to do wrong?
- What is the first lie that a child learns?
- Are parenting trends today worthy of our attention?
- How to answer “why?” And when not to.
- What does obedience look like in our kids?
Image from Canva