How can we parent according to God’s plan? How can we avoid mistakes and missteps? Listen in as Trace Embry speaks with John Rosemond today on God’s Perfect Parenting Plan.
God’s Perfect Parenting Plan
Last time on License to Parent:
“Our first obligation in the raising of a child is not to the child. Our first obligation is to God the father. Your second obligation is to your neighbor. Your third obligation is to your child.”
That’s John Rosemond, author of The Bible Parenting Code: Revealing God’s Perfect Parenting Plan.
You see, parenting is about more than just the kids. It’s about serving God and others through your parenting. We’ll talk more about that today on License to Parent.
If you missed our first conversation with Dr. John Rosemond, be sure to listen to our last episode, From Child Rearing to Mental Health with Dr. John Rosemond.
Raising a Child in the Way They Should Go
- Do we ever have to train a child to do wrong?
- What is the first lie a child tells?
- Should we be concerned about the parenting trends of today?
- Do we need to always answer the “why” questions?
- When should children obey their parents?
- The most obedient children are the happiest
Image from Canva