This is part 3 of our series as we speak to Joshua Temple, the Residential Coordinator at Shepherd’s Hill Academy. If you missed Part I or Part II you can find them online in our Broadcast Archives.
Joshua sees first hand every day how teens enter Shepherd’s Hill Academy and what things can lead to their trouble. We’ll conclude our three-part series today as we speak candidly once more on License to Parent.
Parenting Teens in a Troubled World
- What impact does the peer to peer parenting mentality have on our kids?
- What leads to entitlement in today’s culture?
- What does a healthy fear of parents look like?
- How do you balance boundaries and limits with responsibilities?
- Healthy parenting is not limiting your child’s joy.
Picture via: Pixabay