This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… Trace Embry and Rich Roszel engage in an enlightening conversation with guest, Michael Sherrard.
Michael Sherrard is a pastor of Crosspoint Community Church in Peachtree City, GA. He is the director of Ratio Christi College Prep, the author of Relational Apologetics, and a musician.
Michael Sherrard has a B.A. in Religion and a Masters of Divinity with a concentration in Apologetics from Luther Rice Seminary and University, and is a currently doing Ph.D. Studies in New Testament under renowned New Testament scholar Prof. Jan Van Der Watt. Learn more about Michael at his website MichaelCSherrard.com.
In our discussion today, Michael will share his passion for equipping Christians with the knowledge necessary to love God deeply, defend their hope in Him faithfully, and engage culture effectively.
- Science vs. religion on college campuses.
- Reasons behind the “anti-Christian conspiracy” in our nation.
- Leading causes of young people leaving the church.
- Learning from secular education without giving up a biblical worldview.
- How parents can better encourage kids to get involved with apologetics movements and ministries like Ratio Christi and others.
- Igniting the next “Great Awakening,” and how Ratio Christi differs from other ministries doing similar work.
- Why to believe, not just what to believe, and how apologetics delivers this vital part of the Christian message.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.