This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… Trace Embry and Rich Roszel continue answering some of the top parenting questions parents have brought to them. This is Part 4, and the final installment in this series.
Today’s topics include:
- What do you mean when you say we need to parent to the spiritual side of our children?
- Aren’t love and discipline mutually exclusive? How can you have both?
- How is discipline different from punishment?
- Why is it so important that Mom and Dad be on the same page when it comes to raising their children?
- How do you determine when a teen should be allowed to date or to drive?
- How to understand the difference between intelligence, knowledge and wisdom.
If you missed the first three installments of this series, you’ll find it on the License To Parent website in the Program Archive section.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.