This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… Trace Embry and Rich Roszel continue answering some of the top parenting questions brought to them from many parents across the country. This is Part 3 of this 4-part conversation.
Today’s topics include:
- The need for a paradigm shift in American parenting, and what specific changes need to be a part of it.
- Why trophies should be earned, not just awarded freely.
- Is it possible to shelter our kids too much?
- The significance of lying, the importance of appropriate consequences for dishonesty, and how the value of truth should be stressed to our kids.
- Do parents have a right to choose who can and cannot be friends with their kids?
Check back next week for Part 4, the final part of this series on top parenting questions asked by parents like you.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.