This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… Trace Embry and Rich Roszel continue answering some of the top questions parents have brought to them from the recent parenting weekend at Shepherds Hill Academy. This is Part 2 of 4 of this ongoing conversation of the most asked parenting questions.
Today’s topics include:
- Parents are often told that many of the problems their children deal with are due to self-esteem issues. Is this really the case?
- Determining whether we’re sheltering our kids too much, or too little.
- Teaching our kids how to manage money in a God-honoring way.
- The spiritual side of our kids, and the spiritual side of discipline.
- Where grace comes in, and how much is too much.
- Rebuilding strained relationships with our kids.
- The difference between reconciliation and restoration.
Check back next week for Part 3 of this series on questions asked by parents.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.