This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… Trace Embry and Rich Roszel discuss what needs to change in American parenting. Darla Noble—known to many of her readers as “Momma D,” of the parenting blog Because Momma D Says—joins the conversation as well. In addition to blogging, Darla has been writing inspirational nonfiction, Bible studies, parenting and family resources, and children’s fiction and nonfiction for over 20 years. Her latest book is Through the Eyes of a Shepherd, and her parenting blog is also featured on the weekly radio program Daybreak USA with Angie Austin.
Today’s topics include:
- Why kids deserve the best, and what the best for them really is.
- The effectiveness of the average parent, and the issue of style over substance.
- The difference between a parent and a mom or dad.
- Loving our neighbors without condoning sin.
- How troubled the average teen is.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.