This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… Trace Embry and Rich Roszel go over what you and your family should know about different kinds of stress. They share how to work through them; or better yet prevent them. Helping out on this proactive front is Dr. Jean Lawrence, Doctor of Naturopathy, Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, and Certified Nutritionist. Along with her husband, Chiropractor Dr. Philip Lawrence, Dr. Jean operates Lawrence Health and Wellness in Toccoa, GA—just down the road from Shepherds Hill Academy.
Today’s topics include:
- Common warning signs of stress in kids.
- Average stress levels and who suffers most.
- Common coping methods used by children, and what needs to change.
- Definition and explanation of adrenal fatigue and how it affects people.
- What real rest looks like.
- Tips for clear communication within the family.
You can learn more about Dr. Jean K. Lawrence, Dr. Philip M. Lawrence, and Lawrence Health and Wellness at LawrenceHW.com.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.