This week on License to Parent with Trace Embry… In light of our culture constantly re-evaluating and re-writing the popular definition of manhood and even gender itself, Trace Embry and Rich Roszel take some time to talk about the biblical definition of masculinity, and how it applies to the modern man. Joining the conversation this week on License to Parent is Bishop David G. Evans, author of the book Dare to Be a Man. Bishop Evans is the Prelate of the Abundant Harvest Fellowship of Churches, pastor of the 27,000-member Bethany Baptist Church, and CEO of David G. Evans Ministries, which produces various Christian radio and television broadcasts.
Today’s topics include:
- The proper definition of manhood.
- Why Scripture should have the final say on this matter.
- What single mothers of boys should do to raise their sons well.
- The influence of over-zealous feminist doctrine and the appropriate role of a husband to his wife.
- Tips on encouraging boys along the path to manhood.
Shop SmileAmazon, and .5% of your purchases go to Shepherds Hill Academy. Share your thoughts on today’s program at our Facebook Fan Page, on Twitter @licensetoparent, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Subscribe to our blog, Insight for Today’s Culture. Also, if you’d like to give a gift of support to help families discover more about finding hope and healing through Christ-centered, practical parenting advice, please click on our “Donate” button.